Chef's knife, garlic press, zester, cutting board, baking sheet, aluminum foil, small mixing bowl, serving plate.
- 1Preheat oven to 375˚. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.
- 2Slice eggplant in half lengthwise and cut cross–wise across flesh but not through the skin. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Roast for 25 minutes or until tender.
- 4Roast for 25 minutes or until tender.
- 5When the eggplant is tender, place on a serving plate and top with combined feta, fresh herbs and lemon zest to serve.